หน้าเว็บ

5th Day in Bandung

11 AUG 2017



Today I observed in 7B classroom, taught by Mr. Dena in the topic "Natural Resources". In introduction step he asked the students that "what is natural resources?" and students raised their hands for answer. Presentation step, the teacher taught about natural resources by power point media. then he students were divided into 6 groups for played game, it like a snake ladder game. Students so fun, give attention and very good cooperation. And the last, wrap up step The teacher asks the students. “What are you learned today?” and "Who can give examples of natural resources? " then students raised their hands for answer. 



After I finished the class, me and my friends went to Museum Pendidikan Nasional UPI, historical data collection and education sites of Bandung and UPI. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Last day in Bandung

3/SEP/2017 I'll back to Thailand Today was the day that I felt sad and happy as possible. I'm glad to be back in Thaila...