หน้าเว็บ

13th Day in Bandung

19/AUG/2017

This is my holiday ^_____^
My friend and I, we travel to famous place of Bandung, it's "Kawah Putih lank"


"Kawah Putih lake" It's a striking crater lake and tourist spot in a volcanic crater about 50 km south of Bandung in West Java in Indonesia. It's a blue lake and pretty cold because it's located on the mountain, we should go there by hackney.


This place very very very beautiful, you should imagine that you standing amid mountain and blue lake while wind was blowing, it's a good mood. I've never touch this feel in Thailand.
Because this is a striking crater lake, we don't allowed to swim, the water is so hot like it's gonna melt your bone O[]O (my buddies told me hahaha). Look at top picture, don't doubt that why my friends wear a face mask because sulfur's so smell and make your nose stinging.


So, I love this place the most of tourist attractions that I've been travel.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Last day in Bandung

3/SEP/2017 I'll back to Thailand Today was the day that I felt sad and happy as possible. I'm glad to be back in Thaila...