หน้าเว็บ

18th Day in Bandung

24/AUG/2016


Today is my first time teaching, I taught about "Culture and tradition of Northeast Thailand" at 7B classroom. My teaching plan in social studies based on Active learning with games, it has 5 steps consist of 1. Introduction 2. Presentation 3. Practice 4. Production and 5. Wrap up
-  The first is Introduction; the teacher will recall or review the previous concept and arouse their interest by various activities e.g. game, puzzle questions.
-  The second is Presentation; the teacher will teach and explain the lesson.
-  The third is Practice; Students work together and share their opinion in group.
-  The forth is Production; Students can apply their knowledge to practice, they have to do some activities for make sure they understand about the lesson.
-  The last one; Teacher along with the students discuss the answers to the questions which are given for summarize and review lessons.


For the first time that I teach 7B classroom at 12.40 p.m., I have a problem about organizing activities because this time is the first class in the afternoon class and some students came in classroom late, it made the activity slower. I have to I had to decline the time of some activities down. But after that I can handle the way activities.
Some students don’t like random group it made they didn’t cooperate in activities. When teaching next time, I allowed them into the group by their own.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Last day in Bandung

3/SEP/2017 I'll back to Thailand Today was the day that I felt sad and happy as possible. I'm glad to be back in Thaila...