หน้าเว็บ

Last day in Bandung

3/SEP/2017
I'll back to Thailand




Today was the day that I felt sad and happy as possible. I'm glad to be back in Thailand but I regret to say goodbye to friends. Thank you for everything that the way you take care us all the time I was in Bandung I never felt lonely and homesick that I'm the only one who from Khon Kaen province. Everyone so kind, funny, and take care me like I'm a their university friend. Thank you so much guys
From the first day until I back to Thailand, I was impressed in many things of Bandung, I really love the people and the weather in here, it so different from Thailand. I have a chance to do the things that I never done, it is an exciting opportunity for me to learn and gain "real world" experience in the field. I got a change for practicum in the other country. I learned many things that I’ve never learned before.

This is the last picture that I took a photos before I walked to airplane.
Goodbye and Thank you Bandung, I'll always miss you.
See you again <3

LOVE
Cherry
Khon Kean, Thailand

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Last day in Bandung

3/SEP/2017 I'll back to Thailand Today was the day that I felt sad and happy as possible. I'm glad to be back in Thaila...