หน้าเว็บ

2nd Day in Bandung

08 Aug 2017

 

In the morning we had the opening ceremony about SEA Teacher program in Bandung at UPI Center. There are many teachers attended the opening ceremony. Then we met our supervisor who help us about teaching practices  and If we have some problem, he'll help us. So my supervisor is Mr.Igbal but he wasn't joined  the opening ceremony, but Hani she told me she'll contact him about when I could met him later.Then we took the pictures together.  After we were finished this program in the morning we went  shopping in the Cihampelas Walk (Ciwalk) mall, It very huge and many shop in there, I think there are goods more cheaper than Thailand. Today was fun!! (and tired too lol). 



Ps. The blueberry cheesecake's so yummy <3  


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Last day in Bandung

3/SEP/2017 I'll back to Thailand Today was the day that I felt sad and happy as possible. I'm glad to be back in Thaila...