หน้าเว็บ

10th - 11th Day in Bandung

16/AUG/2017

Today I didn't go to school because students going to clean up the classroom, prepare for the Indonesia Independence Day in tomorrow so today I'm free~~~~~~~~~ . My friends and I decided went to Gedung State, Famous place of Bandung. It's an official place of Bandung but it's regretting we can't go inside there because tomorrow is Indonesia independence day.

17/08/2017
Indonesia independence day.

They held a ceremony at the university gymnasium.Teachers, staff in university and students wear black clothes. The first part is singing of choir then Parade show and everyone sing Indonesia national anthem. I am very excited and impressed, it's my first time that i join this ceremony.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Last day in Bandung

3/SEP/2017 I'll back to Thailand Today was the day that I felt sad and happy as possible. I'm glad to be back in Thaila...