หน้าเว็บ

22nd Day in Bandung

28/AUG/2017
Demonstrate Teaching at grade 7C




Today is my real demonstrate teaching, Mr. Igbal (my supervisor) and Mr. Dena (social studies teacher) will evaluate my teaching practice.  My teaching plan in social studies based on Active learning with games, it has 5 steps like I taught 7B  (same lesson plan)
        A. Warm up 
Students watch video, “Thailand is Awesome (เที่ยวไทยมีเฮ)” and then they play “The puzzle game”, it shows on PowerPoint and students should open each plate and guess, what is the picture behind these plates.
B. Presentation
Students are divided into 6 groups. Each group receives 2 papers about the topic “Culture and tradition of Northeast Thailand”. Then each group of students read the papers together while teacher gives and shows the important concept about this on PowerPoint.
C. Practice 
Students answer questions from pictures that appear on PowerPoint.
D. Production
Students play XO game, which group can XO in the line be the first, they’re a winner.
E. Wrap up
Each group of students shared their opinion about the importance of learning culture and tradition of Thailand in worksheets. And Students and teacher review the knowledge they have learned today.




If the student makes a loud noise I’ll sing “clap your hands 5 times, louder louder, I wanna hear it again, louder louder”, after that, students will applaud 5 times and will return to study. this technique help me alot ^___^


The first time, I stand in front of the room among students, Mr. Dena and Mr. Igbal (my supervisor), I’m so excited and concerned about my teaching but after students gives me their attention it makes me feel relaxed and confident. This practicum gives me a new experience and this my first time I have practicum in aboard, I learned many things that I’ve never learned before.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Last day in Bandung

3/SEP/2017 I'll back to Thailand Today was the day that I felt sad and happy as possible. I'm glad to be back in Thaila...