หน้าเว็บ

9th Day in Bandung

15 AUG 2017


Today I observed 7B classroom at 2.40 p.m. but Mr. Dena didn't come here that time because I early went to classroom.I don,t know what should I do at the moment then the students told me that "Miss!!! selfie with me" lol .


After that Mr.Dena came into the room and started the learning activities. The topic that they learnt in today was Soil, this content's one of Natural Resource topic that they used to learn in last week. While the teacher teaching he walked around the room for observed student's behavior.



After they received the information about soil then they went to outside the room for surveyed soil around the school and  wrote the survey's information on their worksheets.


They went back to the room after they already worked their tasks. Then each group presented information that they received from surveyed outside the room.
Actually I love this learning method because the students can learning by themselves, they can make the concept of knowledge and it's student centered learning.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Last day in Bandung

3/SEP/2017 I'll back to Thailand Today was the day that I felt sad and happy as possible. I'm glad to be back in Thaila...